Start Your New Career in 2013! Insurance Adjusters ARE In Demand! Call JEL Training Today!
Storms are Getting Worse Every Year Get Trained In Just 5 Days For A High Earning Career!
Sign up for adjusters training It's Spring Training Time! Get Ready for The Years Storms!
Tornados are Worse than Ever! Spring Storms are Worse than Ever! Hurricanes are Worse than Ever!
Where will the next storm be? Will you be ready?
Get Trained Now For An Insurance Adjuster Career!
Insurance claims, whether from bad weather or daily disasters are recession proof and cannot be outsourced because someone must actually go out to the property and do an on-site inspection. After a natural disaster like this past years tornado swarms, Hurricane Sandy and blizzards, an adjuster can earn $800 to $1,000 a day investigating these claims with the proper training.
After Hurricane Sandy many of our new Alumni, with no prior experience, earned $25,000 to $45,000 in just 6 - 8 weeks! And while big storms don't come around but a couple of times a year, a daily adjuster can reasonably earn $600 - $3,000 a week.
JEL’s 5 day training Boot Camp will prepare you to investigate and process these claims from start to finish, including using the estimating software Xactimate, and be on your way to a new and exciting career as a property and catastrophic adjuster.
Who Benefits From JEL’s Boot Camp?
Anyone seeking a new career such as retirees can benefit taking our Boot Camp course. You can do Daily claims in your local area or work as a storm chaser and go where the weather leads you around the country. Storm chasers or CAT adjusters typically can make well over $100,000 a year and many only work 7 or 8 months a year. It can be a challenging and exciting career.
Contractors – Many contractors take the Boot Camp to increase their bottom line.
Being able to advertise as a trained adjustor provides the opportunity to liaison with insurance company adjustors. They not only gain more confidence and business from property owners, but are also able to increase their own estimates by including more of what the insurance carriers will approve in a language that the carriers understand.
Real Estate Investors – The training we provide in Boot Camp also benefits the Investors when they evaluate properties they are considering purchasing for rehabbing to flip for investments. By learning how to utilize the estimating software Xactimate they have a powerful tool for presenting a professional document to gain the funds needed. They can also go run a storm as an adjuster and earn the seed money to invest in more properties if desired.
Why JEL Training?
You have a variety of training options to choose from so you may be wondering why you should choose JEL over the others. Calling and talking to us will answer that question best. You’ll find that we will take the time to answer ALL of your questions and never try to “sell” you. But here are a few reasons why the JEL Boot Camp is a great choice:
• JEL Training has been around since 1986 and has trained over 100,000 people in the insurance industry in licensing, sales, continuing education and adjusting. We know training.
• We are a three generation family business with over 100 years of accumulated knowledge. When you become one of our students you become family. You get our personal emails and cell phone numbers. The help doesn’t stop when the class is over.
• We take a holistic approach to training – by being professional trainers who became adjusters (our lead trainer has worked over 500 claims through Hurricanes Katrina, Gustave, and daily claims) we understand all learning styles and design our classes accordingly.
• We keep our classes small, fun and interactive. You will never be bored – tired, yes – but never bored!
• We are hands on. While we do have a course book we know most people need to be touching and doing to learn so that’s what we do.
• We have multiple instructors so there is plenty of one-on-one interaction.
You will never be left behind.
Extra Bits & Pieces . . .
From time to time we will add articles and items of interest
We’ve kept them up front so you could easily find them, enjoy!
Don’t forget to join JEL Village where you will always get great info! Just click the Menu Button on the left!
You can earn $800-$1,200 or more a day as a Catastrophic Insurance Claims Adjuster during a major catastrophe like a Mud Slide, Wild Fire, Flood, Tsunami, Snow Storm, Hail Storm, Tornado, Hurricane
In 5 days, JEL Insurance Claims Adjuster Training Boot Camp will take you from no knowledge of insurance claims adjusting to writing a professional insurance claim estimate PLUS you will receive a college certificate!