Adjuster Jobs and Opportunities
JEL Training is always on the lookout for adjuster jobs and opportunities for our Alumni to move forward with their careers. While JEL's Boot Camp gives you a great foundation to get started, we also provide leads for following up on existing opportunities for claims adjuster jobs.
Finding a great mentoring program and companies willing to offer jobs and opportunities are the key to success. FieldAdjuster.com is a great place to start.
Field Adjuster Has Great
Insurance Claim Adjuster Job Opportunities
Founded on the idea of open communication and opportunity, FieldAdjuster.com is committed to aiding the success of the independent adjuster and the companies they work with. They are indeed the most reliable organization of Insurance Adjusters available. Whether it's finding the work or managing your career, the claims experience starts here.
Working with Field Adjusters will give you exposure to many companies who are continuously hiring and looking for those in the field. Field Adjuster has a unique website that directly puts you in touch with companies that actually have jobs available.
Getting Started With FieldAdjuster.com
- Sign up by completing their registration form.
- Membership is FREE for adjusters.
- Once signed up, your name gets added to many different indexes that insurance companies use to recruit adjusters.
- Don't skimp on your registration form. By completing the entire form, you better your chances of getting a job!
- Upload all the specifics such as your resume, certifications and licensing.
- Finally, be consistent with updating your information on your resume and your account.
- Your personal information is safe. They use a tight encryption process to keep their data base secure at all times.
- FieldAdjuster.com offers counseling for claims adjustor jobs as well.
We're sure that with your training and willingness to succeed, you're going to be great at your job and love what you do!
Keep Us Posted On Your Progress
We enjoy hearing back from our students and we ask that you touch base with us and let us know how things are going with your exciting new career.